Startup Quickstart Install Problem

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:36 am
Report this post
Hi!

I'm currently trying to install the Startup QuickStart Template. I have followed all the steps as outlined in the documentation/on the gavick website however after uploading the joomla files via FTP and going to the URL to complete the installation/configuration, the following (see image) is what comes up on my screen. I can't click thru or proceed past this point.

Can anyone offer me some assistance regarding this?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 pm
Report this post
Hi

Everything looks correctly when I'm trying to install it. Please check screen.

Start from opening installation page again and clear browser's cache, maybe some files are not loaded correctly.

If the above will not help try download and upload it again. Maybe the issue was caused by some connection problem which broke the files.

GK User
Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:45 am
Report this post
Hi teitbeit,

Thank you for your reply.

I have cleared the cache and tried re-uploading a number of times however the same thing occurs.

Do you have any other possible suggestions?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:24 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to FTP so I'll upload it and see what is going on.

GK User
Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:23 am
Report this post
Ok i will send through the FTP info in a private message to you.

I contacted my host provider to turn off "Magic Quote GPC" which fixed this initial issue however now i cannot get past Step 1 in the installation process. I can input the configuration details but when i click on "Next" it doesn't progress to Step 2 - Database.

If you have login & have a look i would really appreciate your help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm uploading files to server right now, but since we were only talking about the not working installer I have not asked You about database details. If there are other problems there I will need that as well.

You may also want to check this 2 sites: https://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/tec ... ments.html
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... o-fix-them

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.