Although the tablets were not originally designed for advanced web developers work, but if you have a screen larger than 7, and access to Google Play some of the work you can do with this mobile device.
- Firefox Beta – this browser does not have to advertise, you just have to have it. You get the latest performance, customization (install add-ons to customize Firefox exactly the way you like) and security enhancements.
- Opera Mobile and Opera Mini – these browsers are used really large number of people, so testing your website check it also on them.
Source code and FTP client
- SilverEdit (Lite and standard version) – with this app you can Create, Edit, Preview your pages offline or online. Manage, upload and download files through the FTP as well as managing your local files and folders. It supports most known web type documents and the ability to save your documents as whatever file type you’d like (eg. html, htm, xhtml, shtml, css and php).
- AndFTP – is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP client. It can manage several FTP configurations. It comes with both device and FTP file browser. It provides download, upload, synchronization and share features with resume support. It can open, rename, delete, update permissions (chmod), run custom commands and more. SSH RSA/DSA keys support.
- View Web Source – with this app you will be able to view the source of any website. You will also be able to select text, search for text as well as copy and paste the HTML. To get the source from the page you are currently viewing in the browser, you can now use the share feature from the menu and select View Web Source.
If you forgot something or have great idea
- CSS, CSS3, HTML and jQuery reference – it’s like small but smart quide, it contain complete reference with syntax, examples, browser support, and much more. 100% Offline and searchable! Source: www.w3schools.com.
- Mindjet for Android – is a free mind-mapping app for the Android platform that let’s you create visual thought maps that help organize and plan your activities and ideas.
Easy work with popular CMS
- WordPress for Android – is an Open Source app that empowers you to write new posts, edit content, view stats, and manage comments with built-in notifications. It supports both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (3.0 or higher) blogs.
- Joooid – an android client for Joomla!. To use it you have to first install component and plugin. New version added Joomla 1.6/1.7 compatibility.
- Drupal Editor – an editor for Drupal powered websites. Allows you to post and edit articles on sites that use Drupal. You (or your Admin) have to enable the Blog API for this to work.
Let’s find a harmonious colors
- Iromihon – is a very small color tool to adjust and to see.
- Adobe Kuler (only commercial version) – an extension of the full Adobe Kuler service, enables you to generate color themes that can inspire any design project. Using it you’ll be able to create harmonious color themes that can inspire any project with easy-to-use tools. You can color theme extraction from any image. Juts take or select a photo, and then extract color themes using a unique color tool. Customize with finger-controlled markers.
- Real Colors Lite – provides an easy way to automatically generate harmonious color palettes from photos using our unique algorithm, get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB). Simply snap a photo or select an existing image from your gallery.
If you’re looking for network
- Wifi Analyzer – will show the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
If you have better replacement for these apps for android then do mention in comments!