Yesterday, we released Highlighter module, which like Tabs, News Show Pro & Social belong to a new series of extensions – GK5.
Highlighter GK5 introduces support for external data sources like JSON or XML files and includes several new animation types; some of them are based on CSS3 transforms. GK5 line also includes built-in Configuration Manager – well-known from our other extensions and templates.
Below, there is a list of improvements to be found in Highlighter GK5:
- Configuration Manager (Load & Save configuration),
- JSON and XML files support as external data sources,
- Option to show K2 or Joomla! articles created in last X days,
- Option to show All Joomla! or K2 articles,
- Responsive structure and styles,
- New animation types:
- Slides (top and bottom variant)
- Reveal (top and bottom variant)
- Flip by X axis (using CSS3 transform)
- Opacity animation
- 3D rotation bar (using CSS3 transform)
- Linear infinite scroller
- Mootools & jQuery support
- Cleaned HTML code
- Recoded and refreshed back-end
- Joomla! Update System support
Highlighter GK5 is available for both Joomla! 2.5 and 3.x version and can be downloaded from our website.